Monday 12 December 2011

Christmas chocolate cookies




Ok, being pretty busy at the moment, I haven't had a lot of time to sit down and think about creating recipes or imagining what I would like to make. So I've had to go with the tried and tested and this is a fairly simple recipe from Nigella Lawson. Kids and visitors alike will love these biscuits, they have a deep chocolatey flavour.

One thing I found though, was that when I was making the dough, it ended up being quite dry, like breadcrumbs rather than the soft and sticky mixture that Nigella describes, so to rectify that, I added a little milk and it soon all came together. Like the Beatles! Eat these cookies with a warm glass of milk or hot chocolate, grab a good book, maybe stick on Abbey Road. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets